WestJet Raffle Tickets!
This raffle is now closed. Thank you for all who purchased for your chance to win! Congrats to Bilal K for winning the round trip for two anywhere WestJet flies!
Purchase a raffle ticket for your chance to win a voucher for 2 to any WestJet scheduled destination. Your chance of winning is 1 in 500! All proceeds fro tickets sold go directly to our mentoring programs. Every dollar starts something that could lead to something big. Like a reduction in poverty and unemployment. Or safer schools and neighborhoods. Or a revitalization of community spirit.
- How to purchase: Tickets can be purchased online through the link above, or in hard copy in our Abbotsford office: 200-2445 West Railway Street, Abbotsford BC. 604-852-3331. Please note, when purchasing your ticket online, you will receive an email thanking you for your ticket purchase. On our end we will complete a hard copy ticket for you with the information received from your online ticket purchase. Your ticket will then be entered into our draw. Our Office Manager, Leanne, will hold on to your hard copy ticket stub. If you wish to have your stub, or need more information, please phone Leanne at 604-852-3331 x 106.
- Ticket sales will be available online while supplies last, or until August 14th at 4:00pm. You can phone our office after this date to see if tickets are still available for sale.
- The draw will take place Thursday August 16th 2018, 7:30pm, at Ledgeview Golf and Country Club, Abbotsford, during our Annual Golf for Kids’ Sake tournament.
- There is one prize to be won: a round-trip voucher for 2 anywhere WestJet flies. We sell only 500 tickets per raffle, giving you a 1 in 500 chance of winning! Winner will be notified by phone, email, or mail, and the winner will be posted on our website and social media.
- Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee
- Licensee: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley, 200-2445 West Railway Street, Abbotsford BC V2S 2E3. 604-852.3331.
- Gaming Event License #: 103199
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley employees and/or household residents are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- A non-resident of British Columbia is eligible to purchase tickets only if the entire payment of the transaction occurs in BC, and if the ticket or a receipt is issued at that time.