WestJet Raffle 2022!
The Grand Prize Winner:
one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination!
Draw will take place June 17th 2022, 4:30pm at Ledgeview Golf and Country Club, 35997 McKee Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 2L6
BC Event Gaming License #132515
Your chances of winning are 1 in 500!
(*No cash value, fees, taxes, surcharges not included, black out dates and restrictions apply.)
Winners consent to the release of their names by licensee (Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fraser Valley, #200 – 2445 West Railway Street, Abbotsford BC. 604.852.3331, www. mentoringworks.ca)
Must be 19 to purchase, and reside in BC at the time of purchase.
Please read the fine print:
1) Fees, taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of guests traveling and must be paid for at the time of booking with a valid credit card. Your exclusive voucher number is valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. This voucher does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades. ***Please book early to maximize your flight options.
2) This voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space. This voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, codeshare or charter flights.
3) This voucher is valid for one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled and marketed WestJet destination. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
4) Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. Flights must depart from city A to city B and return from city B to city A.
5) This voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
6) All bookings and travel must be completed by June 17, 2023.
7) ‘Gift of flight’ vouchers cannot be extended. Additionally, changes to travel dates or guest names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
8) Bookings made with a ‘gift of flight’ voucher are not eligible for paid cabin upgrades except where the option to pay for an upgrade is available when checking in for the flight 24 hours prior to departure.
9) This voucher becomes null and void if travel is cancelled once a booking is confirmed.
10) The individual booking the flight must be over the age of majority in their province.
11) This voucher must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
12) This voucher cannot be sold. In the event that it has been sold, this voucher will become void, and any flight bookings made with it will be cancelled immediately without notice or reimbursement. WestJet does not handle the payment, guarantee transactions, or buyer protection or seller certification, nor will WestJet be liable for the loss of funds resulting from a fraudulent transaction.
13) Guests travelling on WestJet gift of flight voucher are not entitled to compensation amounts provided under passenger rights regimes. By redeeming this voucher, all guests travelling agree to release, and waive all claims against, WestJet relating to any and all liability, damage, or compensation entitlement arising under Canada’s Air Passenger Protection Regulations.
14) WestJet is not responsible for lost or mishandled vouchers. Once a voucher has been delivered to you, you are directly responsible for it.